All the revolutionary features of the brand-new 36 packaged in a super-stout chassis engineered specifically for modern hard-hitting, long travel enduro-style riding. The all-new 38 is hungry to devour all you can throw at it and ask for more.
- All-NEW for 38, steerer tube design incorporates elliptical shaping in taper zone, further maximizing stiffness to weight ratio.
- NEW lower leg bleeders.
- NEW air/oil channels.
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Unique design maximizes stiffness to weight and offers improved head tube clearance via radical NEW arch shape.
- 31% stiffer transverse shear, 9% stiffer fore/aft and 20% torsionally stiffer than 36.
- Updated EVOL air spring.
- 58mm crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles.
- Optional mudguard with sturdy and seamless 4-point direct-mount attachment protects upper tubes and dust wipers from dirt and debris.